Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Episode 135: Decisions of Your Success
Before he kicks this episode off, Jake is asking his audience what was the one decision they took in the beginning of the year that is completely reshaping the way their life looks like now, 4 months into the new year. Some may pinpoint to a decision, others may not have taken any decision. Actually, they have taken the decision to not make any decision.
Steps to success:
- What the hell you want? In your day, in your emotions, in your personal finance, in your life?
- Just freaking start. You don’t have to be great to start, you don’t need to know all you answers! There is no easy way, just lean into it!
- Reflect on the pluses and on the minuses!
- Change the attack until you complete what you want!
Here’s what Jake said, in a nutshell:
- It is decisions that shape our legacy.
- A legacy is like planting seeds you will never see blooming.
- Be aware of your own decisions, do not let your subconscious take the decisions for you.
- Lots of people know what to do, but few people do what they know.
- The more decisions you make consciously, the stronger you get.
- The simple things to do are easy not to do.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Amy Cuddy’s Ted Talk – https://goo.gl/JgVzp0
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!