Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Episode 141: Aaron Walker, Iron Sharpens Iron
Episode 141 brings in a very special guest, Mr. Aaron Walker from viewfromthetop.com. Aaron has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience running his own companies for the last 35 years and being married to the same woman for the same period of time. Through his newest endeavor, viewfromthetop.com, Aaron is helping men from all over the world live a successful and significant life! He is definitely qualified to do that, if you look at the raging reviews and testimonial on his website that come from people like Dave Ramsey and Dan Miller!
Aaron retired more than the law allows, he has lived the good life after selling his businesses, thought he was done, but Dan Miller encouraged him to become a coach, which he did and he is now running a pretty successful business in this arena.
Here’s what’s been covered, in a nutshell:
- Get professional help when you need to and surround yourself with friends who care.
- Do not let a negative event in your life define who you are!
- Money matters, but it’s not the ultimate purpose! You need to be significant, not just succesfull!
- Money does not change your heart, it magnifies what is in there!
- Take the focus off you, and put it on other people!
- Do random acts of kindness!
- Put your spouse on the first place, then your kids come second!
- You spell love I.M.E. to your family!
- It takes time to build valuable relationships and you need to be available to invest the time, the resources to form those relationships!
- Don’t let people be a dream killer!
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!