Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Stupid is the most criticized title Jake has coined for himself, but it does pay dividends.
Stupid means lacking common sense or/and intelligence. It is a negative word, but Jake has some creative ideas about leaning in into stupid.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- Great people like Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Edison, V. Tesla, Alexander Graham Bell, Tim Burns, all these guys have done something stupid and were considered stupid for even trying to do something.
- We now consider them geniuses as they have transformed our world, but back in the day, they were simply considered to do a stupid attempt at something which was considered impossible.
- We use this word, stupid, as a shield to protect ourselves.
- “I don’t have the time”, “ I am not educated”, “I do not have the experience”, “I don’t have enough money” are the four negotiations tools we all use when we are not comfortable doing something we deem stupid.
- Stupid not acted upon leads to future regret.
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!