Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Explosive feedback from Jake’s first live event that ended up with 22 people walking on fire! It was unbelievable!
And a phenomenal “I’m freaking awesome” shout with a special guest!
But now on to the special sauce of today’s show!
Here’s what’s been covered, in a nutshell:
- Do something that freaks you out, you will be so proud of yourself that you have done it!
- When you want to do, be or become more, surround yourself with people who have good radiation on you!
- The first time you do something, it might be a total mess. Do it anyway! You will make progress as you do that the second and third time!
- Jake’s life event scheduled for next year will be a living proof of this concept. Book the 2017 Self Reset Power event in your calendar: 9th and 10th of September 20017, in Milwaukee, at the Crown Plaza Hotel, near the International Airport!
- People walked the burning fire for 3 to 17 times at the event!
- Radiation and connection is what happened at Jake’s event last week.
- Start believing that you are freaking awesome!
- Share the podcast with someone in your life that needs it!
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!