Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
If you were to be this big film director and were asked to make a movie out of the moments in 2016, what movie would it it? What genre would it be? Action, drama, comedy, romantic?
But regardless of the way your life unfolded in 2016, you have the option to make 2017 just a tad bit different.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- Envision your future. Humans are the only beings that have the ability to plan our future.
- You are not what you have been.
- “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. – Albert Einstein
- Think six months from where you are: June 1 of 2017 – where will you be then? Do you have a specific goal to achieve by that date? Let asume you want to lose 10 pounds by June 1st
- If you do have a goal, in order to achieve it, you need to break it into 5-10 steps. For our example, you would ned to educate yourself, get a gym membership, eat healthy, and the like
- Now, for the NEXT month, what do you need to do in order to achieve your mark? Maybe change your diet, change your routine so that it allows you to work out, maybe wake up earlier.
- Next, what do you need to do this next week so that you can achieve your goal of losing 10 pounds by June 1st, 2017? Maybe eat healthy 5 to 6 days a week – this means you need to plan your meals, have healthy snack around you.
- What can you do 24 hours from now to make sure you are in alignment with your end goal? Maybe go to the gym? Have 2 healthy meals and one cheat meat?
- What can you do in the next 5 minutes to get you in alignment with your weight-loss goal? Maybe research gyms aroung your home or your job? Maybe find health snack bars around?
- Going with this strategy, you will create momentum, and the snow ball will start rolling.
- What you want to achieve is a reflection of what you are!
- Work your goals backwards!
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!