Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Happiness is what we really strive for, isn’t it? Happiness is the ultimate goal! We want to lose weight, to earn more money, to have a more pleasant job, to pay our student loans, in order to become happier.
Happiness is what is inside the gift box, but we wrap it with different words and goals.
Jake is sharing with you, his freaking awesome audience, some wise words on how to be happier in 2017.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- You can choose happiness.
- There is no pill for motivation or happiness.
- Love not just the outcome, but the process, too!
- All of us have awesomeness inside and it is about time we showed it to the world.
- Instead of focusing on our weaknesses, we need to focus on developing our strengths.
- Happiness is being what you were designed to be and being what you were designed to be has to do with your strengths, not your weaknesses.
- Any job can be a calling and any calling can be a job.
- Happiness can be found in three areas: how you behave, what you think and what goals you set in your life daily.
- If you have a plan for the day, you have all the changes to be happy that day.
- 50% of our happiness is fixed, wired in your genetics, 10% comes from our life circumstances, and 40% is dictated by our behavior.
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!