Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Today’s show is an interview with Geoff Woods, a fellow podcaster who is launching his new podcast, The One Thing, in January 2017. It is based on the best-seller with the same name and it is aimed to revolutionize your world.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- What all of us have, even if we do not possess much, is our awesomeness.
- The surprising truth about the people who achieve the most is that they are hyper focused on their “one thing”.
- The biggest mistake people do when trying to build new habits is that they set the bar too high. And then they feel like a failure.
- You can only feel like a failure for so long until you quit.
- When setting up new habits, it is really important to know what you CAN do, not what you should do or what your wife or boss tells you to do.
- The “one thing” makes everything else easier or unnecessary.
- Don’t do tasks that are below your productive dollars per hour.
- We unconsciously choose the hard way everyday, because we try to reinvent the wheel on most of our challenges.
- On the raw level, people want to help each other. So reach out to people around you and they will connect you to others who can help you!
- People don’t relate to you through your success, but through your struggles.
- Embracing your vulnerabilities is one of the biggest powers your have.
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!