Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
4 Happy Tips to Reach Success
In this episode Jack tackles the topic of happiness inspired from a very recent book he’s been reading “The happiness track: How to Apply the Science of Happiness to Accelerate your Success” by Emma Sepalla.
Before going into the 4 Happy tips to reach success, throw an eye on the following suggestions for networking to improve your confidence and self-esteem:
- Toastmasters – speaking group – help you become a better speaker – working on communication skills.
- www.meetup.com – local groups networking on various topics
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- “Being present allows you to find fulfillment in the moment, in the task at hand.” Don’t hurry up to your next task, enjoy the present.
- “Resilience is the ability to quickly bounce back from the stressful situation.” Push beyond your boundaries. Get comfortable with uncomfortable situations. You are encouraged to surf on the winds of stress but then take the time to recharge and get your energy back.
- Breathing. In situations of stress or anxiety, you need to take advantage of breathing and just breathe deeply.
- Wired for compassion. All people have been wired with the ability to feel compassion for those around them, even though we don’t always act on this compassion.
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!