Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Now, Jake did it again! He opened the show with an entertaining song by Brotha James, a singer that is all over the place now.
You can actually get the song you hear in the intro, if you like it as much as I did. Just text “animal” at 33444. Go, do that right now, it’s free!
Here’s what’s been covered, in a nutshell:
- Brotha James went from being an athlete, to being a very successful sales person who did not enjoy what he was doing. So he turned to music and personal development, and found the secret to a happy life from him: combining the two.
- If you do not like your daily activities, try to envision what activities you might like and what are the skills you need in order to perform those activities. And go educate yourself to get those skills.
- If you have a hard time finding enjoyable activities, go back in time to when you were a kid and remember what you used to love doing. What you enjoyed the most before anyone told you what you need to be and to do.
- If your life was just awesome, what would be 15 things that are present in your life?
- Investigate new things to find your passion If your childhood passions do not match your current life style and interests.
- Look in the future and see how your future life will be and reverse engineer that into your current life with a plan!
- You get into the new schedule slowly, until it gains some momentum and becomes a part of your life.
- Be focused on your goal, but be flexible about the different ways to get there.
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!