Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Put in the work with Jordan Hart
Today’s show is an interview with Jake’s best friend, a return guest who was interviewed way back in the first dozen of episodes!
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- The art of moving ahead is not just a young person game. It is definitely easier for someone young to do it, but older people can do it, too!
- You can’t have these three in the same time: good, fast, cheap. Pick two!
- “Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you’re willing to practice, you can do.” – Bob Ross
- At 25, Jordan was given a second chance in life, after he suffered from pulmonary embolisms. That is when he decided to write his second comic book, after his first one was a failure.
- Socializing is hard even for the most extroverted of us; but you have to do it! The easiest way to connected with people is to find common ground – interests, friends, etc.
- Rejection is tough: every time you get rejected it just means you are not ready yet.
- Jordan’s good habits: go for runs (a time for meditation, too), be prepared and try to meet the right people.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!