Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Episode 204: Beyond normal
Jake recorded this episode on August 21, the day of the Solar eclipse in the US. Seeing so many people looking towards the sky at the same time, was a unique experience that made Jake realise we, as human beings, go through the same challenges and hardships. Even though you may feel your journey is kind of unique, other people have been in your shoes at another point in history.
There is nothing more impactful than listening to a story or a speaker, or watching a movie that depicts a character who went through the same challenges that you do.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- There is no such thing as an overnight success.
- Anyone who ever achieves something goes through the growing pains.
- There is power in setting up a mission statement for yourself. If you don’t have one yet, it is about time you created one for yourself!
- The mission statement guides you and it gives you goals to pursue.
- When you have a burning desire or belief, it will take you anywhere.
- The reticular activating system is there to help you pull in the things you need to satisfy your own desires.
- In order to make the reticular activating system work for you, you need to know exactly where you are going, have belief and goals.
- When you combine the power of a mission statement, of goals with the power of the RAS, that’s when things start happening.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!