Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Good to great stress
From fasting, to meditation and stress, Jake is taking us all on a personal development journey that aims to improve ourselves by 1% percent TODAY. Follow the audio as he shares actionable items that you can perform yourself once you do the “awesome sauce”.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- Intermittent fasting has incredible results. Here is what Jake experimented after he embarked on the intermittent fasting journey about two years ago, and doing it consistently for the last 10 days:
- You get hungry: he stops eating at 7 PM and eats after 14 hours. The hunger pains lasted for the first 4 days only.
- His energy levels during the first morning hours has increased.
- His productivity, focus and engagement also increased.
- His workouts have been more intense.
- When you are stressed, what should you do: calm down or feel excited? 91% of the people surveyed by a professor said you should calm down. In fact, you shouldn’t!
- Do you have a growth mindset or a fixed mindset?
- When you feel stressed, you need to embrace it!
- Stress can make you smarter, stronger and more successful. Changing your mindset about success can make you healthier and happier.
- Don’t run away from change. If you only write things down and plan for action, but never act on it, you won’t change.
- Action creates stress, and stress creates action.
- Meditation helps you reduce the clutter around you and focus on yourself.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!