Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Getting things done is not so much about what you do, but about who you become in order to do certain things.
Feeling a bit confused?
Go ahead and plug your headphones and press the play button to hear Jake’s amazing ideas on the topic of changing who you are so you can change what you do!
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- Imagine yourself in a casket and hundreds of people surround it, at your funeral: what would you like them to say about you?
- Work your face off until you get it (Gary V.)
- It takes work, getting outside of your comfort zone in order to become who you want to be.
- Who is it that you want to become in 2017 in these areas: your work, your family, your connection, your health and yourself?
- Once you write about these topics, it becomes clearer.
- But writing things down is just the first step.
- Give yourself time to answer this question!
- Live by your own theories and standards, not by popular standards out there!
- Stop living in the realm of maybe: every decision needs to be a rough YES or NO, according to the person you want to become!
- Learn to say no to things, people who are not in alignment with who you want to be!
- Stop being a people pleaser! This will cause you to make all the wrong decisions.
- When on your dead bed, people will be impressed by the type of person you were, not by the things you had!
- There will be haters, but ignore them. You are on your path to who you want to become!
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!