Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Find your power band
Resetting takes intent: you may be listening to the same type of music everyday, but when you listen to it with a specific intent, you can be changed by it.
With this statement in mind, Jake will convey amazing ideas around your power band and how you can find it.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- When it comes to your own personal development journey, you need to agree there is no end to it: this process is bound to last a lifetime.
- When you start feeling overwhelmed or when nothing excites you, change your living space or your working space. The change needs not be something expensive, but as little as changing your coffee pot area or your drawers.
- The power band, a term specific to engines, refers to the range of operating speeds that gives out the most efficient output. Specifically, it is the range of RPM around peak power output.
- There are ways to increase your RPM and still be in your power band.
- We all have our next level of awesomeness.
- We all have more to give than we are currently giving.
- Fear and feelings are the two deterrents that keep us on cruising speed.
- Ask for help or a helping hand – “A man alone hasn’t got a chance” – E. Hemingway
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!