Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Recorded on the day when the US elects its 45th US President, this episode reminds us that our life is not going to be changed by an individual. There is no impact of the election on you personally unless you allow it to impact you personally. You still have the choice to be grateful for the things that go on in your life. You have the choice to make small and big personal decisions that affect your life for the better.
If you let an external force rung your life, you are over!
Here’s what’s been covered, in a nutshell:
- Money is at the core of many marriage problems and we need to educate ourselves on this topic if we want to have a solid marriage.
- Track your income and your expenses. With the help of technology, you have zero excuses not to do it.
- Put money in your retirement account. Start a ROTH IRA or a 401 K.
- Get out of credit card debt.
- Have an emergency fund and keep in with an online bank – it takes 2-3 days to access it and that’s why you will only use it in case of an emergency.
- Stay away from cash savings if you are not a disciplined person.
- You only need will power until you develop a habit. After that, you go on autopilot!
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!