Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Mindset Magic with author Krysti Turznik
The guest for this episode is author and motivational speaker Krysti Turznik who is about to release a new book Mindset magic, which has a focus on scientific and spiritual principles meant to help you rediscover your inner self resources and clarify your life purpose.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
Straight from the beginning of the interview Jake launches the question to Krysti Turznik on how she got to the path of writing the book Mindset Magic and what are the key factors addressed in the book.
Here are some thoughts that have been shared in this interview with Krysti Turznik:
- The author shares a personal experience from her adolescence that leads her to look more deeply at her inner self where a healing process starts to take place from the inside out.
- The book addresses essential aspects regarding mindset, motivation and meditation as key factors in establishing a connection with one’s own self.
- The main framework on where someone should start the inner self analysis journey is based on setting up a specific time to discover what you want to do for yourself and identifying the motivating factor to get there.
- The practice of meditation is very common nowadays to shift the attention from the outside to the inside.
- The triggers for writing the book came through two very different life events that had a great impact on Krysti Turznik pushing her to better understand for herself the meaning of life and death and how to deal with those.
- The title of the book “Mindset magic” is a reflection of the fact that we have more power than we think we have. Ultimately, the writer’s advice is for the person to take ownership of their own mindset.
Other issues that were addressed during the interview are related to:
- scientific factors that were introduced in the book
- the influence of the past on one’s life and how to deal with it.
- the impact of the subconscious mind on our thoughts and behaviors
The journey to your inner self may be filled with obstacles but the effort is worth making because in the end you will be the one reaping the benefits of knowing who you are and what your purpose is in this life. So live out your experiences no matter what valley or mountain comes your way.
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!