Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Today, Jake does something new: for the first time in over 170 episodes, he has decided to use his background and knowledge to answer some of the questions you, his listeners, have asked him.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- In order to motivate people who have lost their passion, you need to understand people’s And each one of us has their own why.
- Getting to know a group’s why is time consuming, so you could create a shortcut by changing people’s environment, both physical and emotional: rearrange your working space, put different pictures on the walls, adjust your body posture.
- You need to bring out the right power within yourself at the right time.
- Everthing that happens for you is your work life is not personal, it’s business.
- Own your position. There will always be people who think you are not good enough.
- Sit the people who disrespect you one of one. When you separate the individuals from a group, you’ll be surprised how different their attitude and response will be.
- Do whatever you can to help the people in your team achieve their goals and ask them to do the same for you.
- Always have respect for the individual you talki to: never get angry, never get frustrated and do not stoop to the level they want you to. Keep cool and be positive.
- Life is design to challenge us and push our buttons. Do your best not to live there. Put your life into perspective.
- Envision the person you strive to become and live like that person – FAKE it till you make it!
- Take care of your body: it is a great sounding board of what happens in your outside life.
- If you feel you are overwhelmed, it may be because you put the wrong things in your body and you are sleep deprived.
- Everything is a season. You are now down, but the sun will come out for you, too!
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!