Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Prepare like a magician, with Luka
Ready for some insight into the secret life of a magician?
Stay tuned and listen in as Jake chats with one of the attendees at his last Self Reset Power event: Luka, the magician.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- The high that you experience when you put on a great show is addictive.
- Luka’s mom made him and his brother read or write for one hour a day: being the clever boy he was, Luka picked up magic books from the library, because they had many pictures in them. But soon became hooked with the magic of magic books.
- Growing up, Luka studied videography in college, when on to do video editing for companies and then, kid you not, he worked in a large bank for 5 years.
- In order to be successful, Luka thinks you need to have a bunch of cheerleaders, of people who support you no matter what.
- Luka has written a business plan for his magic gig business and he sticks to it even after many years in business. He only performs magic tricks that fit his style, depicted in the business plan.
- When learning a new trick, Luka watches other people do it and then studies it and repeats it until he can do it in his sleep. Step two is to write a script for it. Step three is to combine the practice and the script and rehearse it a lot.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!