Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
While being interviewed on someone else’s podcast, Jake was asked what his main message was. How’s that for a tough question? He really needed to encapsulate all that he does through this podcasts in under 2-3 minutes. And how do you do that?
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- What’s your main message?
- In today’s society, effort in hard to put forward.
- We are going weaker and weaker in our pain tolerance.
- You need both passion and determination to achieve your goals.
- Your why is very important, but you still need a great dose of determination to help you through the pain points:
- The changing of a routine (getting up early, working out in the AM instead of the PM, eating something different, etc).
- Changing the five people in our circle of influence: it’s so difficult to find other friends.
- Changing the vision of how we see ourselves.
- Trying to prove to ourselves that we can do it.
- The biggest thing that keeps us to the ground is our feelings. They are the number one force that is pushing against us every single day.
- Our feelings get in the way just as gravitation gets in the way of a space shuttle.
- We need passion to help us gravitate between all obstacles between us and our destination
- Lack of confidence
- No progress
- Regret questioning
- There are three components to fueling your tank and keeping it full.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!