Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Recorded on Veterans’ Day, the episode starts with a moment of appreciation for those who sacrificed a few years or their entire life for our country.
Here’s what’s been covered, in a nutshell:
- We all have been outgoing and goofy, but society has changed us to want to fit the norm, to stay withing the boundaries.
- Those who are successful have made a conscious decision to not be bothered if they are different.
- You, yourself, have so much to give, but you are so worried about what everyone around you is thinking about you.
- People give up their dreams because the result, the dream, is still invisible. Somewhere along the way, doubt man makes you think you will never succeed achieving your dream and you eventually give up.
- People give up their dreams because of other people, external factors that affect us internally.
- You need to believe in what you are striving for!
- Surround yourself with individuals that love you, that support you, that hold you accounable.
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!