Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
After a visit to the nation’s capital, Jake is ready to share with you some powerful lessons he learned while visiting the giant monuments of past leaders and presidents and all the museums in D.C.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- Stories are a powerful way of conveying information/facts!
- You may think you live in a terror-free environment, but have you considerd the terror you put on yourself? Or the terror others put on you using their words and actions?
- When hope is lost, that is when you die.
- Don’t rely on material thinks: when they dwindle, you will, too.
- Be nice to the people around you. It will serve you good.
- Violence happens when people irritate us.
- Don’t let anyone else dictate what you do: turn down that indulging icecream or that drink if they do not represent you!
- If you can wake up every single day happy with yourself, you made it!
- Be very clear on who you want to become!
- The future is in the past: identify with the people who made it into history.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!