Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Are you the bulb who carries the light or the light of which the light is a vehicle? – that’s a question derived from a quote by the famous Joseph Campbell who wrote The Hero with a thousand faces.
Rise up and stand on your pedestal, do not wait for a dramatic, instant event to curb your life and make you appreciative of your own, inner power.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- Whenever we clean up an area of our life, it triggers tremendous effects on other areas as well. Be creative in one area and you’ll become creative in other areas, too!
- Too many times we let the world dictate what we should do. It’s about time we put an end to this situation! Don’t wait for a really down moment to make that decision!
- Creativity can show its face not only in artists and people who create things with their hands.
- Being creative will enable you to have a better future. Creative people see what has not yet been created.
- You’ll have more excitement in your life if you are creative.
- When you are creative, you also grow more connected with other people.
- Feelings follow behavior! It’s not the other way around!
- Emotion is a reaction! Feelings are created by emotions!
- Change the emotional response, one step at a time!
- Whatever you believe you can do, do it!
Resources mentioned in the episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!