Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
If an Italian guy who owned a restaurant told you the best olive oil is to be found at CostCo, would you believe him? And if the same 87-year guy told you family is important, would you take his word for it?
Sometimes, apparently insignificant things or actions have the largest impact on other people, even on your family. Listening to this episode, you will learn of how Jake and his team mates made an impact on a complete stranger.
Here’s what’s been covered in a nutshell:
- You never know anyone’s story, so do not judge. Until you pull back the curtain, you don’t know what is hiding behind someone’s pulled up look.
- When you share your story with people you do not know, they are likely to get on board.
- An impact is created when you take your resources and use them to make an intreruption in someone’s life.
- It’s difficult to make an impact when you are bound by prejudice and are doubtful that your help will be used the way it should be used.
- You, in some way, can alter someone else’s day, month, year and life.
- Go out in the world and find ways to impact one person today!
Mentioned in this episode:
Before You Go
Head over to www.operationselfreset.com and sign up for the Toolbox of free gifts that will help motivate and inspire you!
Connect with Jake on Twitter and let him know how you enjoyed the show! You can also connect with him on Facebook or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Jake’s podcast for more inspiration!
Sign up for his emails full of tips to change your life!